Extra cinnamon and nutty oats (ground into flour) give these pancakes a delicious taste. Add pumpkin puree to make them super moist but I swear you can’t even tell there is pumpkin in them!
Oatmeal Cinnamon Protein Pancakes
Recipe serves 1 (Double to make for 2)
1/3 cup oatmeal (ground into flour)
1 scoop Cinnamon Swirl whey (use code DIETITIANDEANNA for discount at checkout)
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
46 g egg whites
1/4 cup (30 g) pumpkin puree
2-4 Tbsp (2-4 oz) unsweetened coconut milk
- Grind oats into flour and dump into a large bowl.
- Add protein powder, cinnamon and baking powder to oat flour and stir.
- Add egg whites, pumpkin puree, and unsweetened coconut/almond/cashew milk until it’s a thin pancake consistency.
- Cook in a sauté pan over low heat for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Top with fresh strawberries, slices banana, sugar-free maple syrup, and Essentially Coconut Butter Pecan butter (code DIETITIANDEANNA for 20% discount at checkout).
Nutrition Stats (Pancakes Without Toppings): 260 calories
3 g fat, 25 g carb, 34 g protein