Hi there!! Welcome!
My name is Deanna and I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist living in Florida with a passion for flexible dieting, sports and performance nutrition, corporate health and wellness, traveling, lifting weights, coming up with easy healthy recipes, and all things peanut butter.
Flexible eating has saved my life. In the past, I tried many ways of eating from ‘clean eating’ to ‘raw vegan’ to ‘Paleo’ and I am here to show you eating ALL foods in moderation can save you from trying another fad diet, hurting your metabolism, or being confused with your nutrition choices. I still prefer whole, plant-based foods and focus 90% of my nutrition around this but want to show you that understanding macronutrients and micronutrients (vs counting calories/cutting items out of your diet/following food fads) can change your entire life.
My main focus is to help and inspire others to achieve their own health and physical fitness goals while living a lifestyle full of balance and self love, not deprivation. I want to show others you don’t have to go to extreme measures to reach their goals.
I have my Master of Science Degree in Clinical Dietetics and Nutrition from the University of Pittsburgh, am a registered and licensed dietitian nutritionist, and have been working in corporate wellness for over 3 years now!
I am an NPC nationally qualified bikini competitor and have also run several full and half marathons.
I am certified in group fitness training and health coaching from the American Council on Exercise.
I co-founded HealthyBody Nutrition Consulting in 2015 and have helped hundreds of clients reach their goals.
I’ve lived in 7 different states and have learned to love meeting new people!
Follow me on my journey of eating, fitness, traveling, learning more about nutrition, and living life!
For information on nutrition programs, please review http://healthybodync.com.
For information on my corporate wellness experience and inquiries, please email me at email@example.com.
For brand affiliations and my media kit, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) – Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
• Texas State Board of Examiners of Dietitians – Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist (LDN)
• American Council on Exercise – Certified Health Coach and Group Fitness Instructor
• Food and Nutrition Magazine Stone Soup Blog – Contributor
• Recipe Redux – Contributor
• Austin Fit Magazine, Columnist
• Fitfluential Ambassador
• Nutrition Blog Network, Powered by Dietitians – Member
• Wellness Council of Tampa Bay – Member
• American Association of Diabetes Educators – Member
• Tampa Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (TAND) – Member
• Florida Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (FAND) – Member