Below are my top picks on where to start to improve your relationship with food and your body. These are great to take steps towards food freedom and can compliment an online program or working with someone. Books are a great first step to changing your mindset!
- Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Program That Works by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch
2. Health at Every Size by Linda Bacon
3. Just Eat It by Laura Thomas
1. Body Kindness by Rebecca Scritchfield
- Train Happy by Tally Rye
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- 8 Keys to Recovery from an Eating Disorder: Effective Strategies from Therapeutic Practice and Personal Experience by Carolyn Costin
Reminder: These do not replace working with an expert to truly find food freedom. If you’re looking for more support, don’t hesitate to subscribe here to get more guidance. Learn more about working with me in my group coaching program, Food Freedom Breakthrough here & enroll today to get the accountability and framework you need along with these great books.