I am so excited I had my friend Cameron Rogers on DEATS! Cameron is a successful content creator, host of Freckled Foodie & Friends Podcast, and a mom. We dished it all in this episode! Cameron and I chatted about motherhood, content creation, being a mom, the transition out of her career, and even the pressure to have a second baby.
In this episode, we cover:
- Struggling with mental health and being vulnerable as an online creator
- One of Cameron’s biggest boundaries
- How postpartum has been for her when it comes to not only being a mom, but body image as well
- What she is doing to feel at peace with her postpartum body [24:10] Some of Cameron’s favorite workouts
- Her thoughts on being asked about having a second baby
- The transition of leaving her career
- Advice for those who are struggling to put themselves out there
To connect with Cameron: You can find her on Instagram or check out her podcast.
Connect with Deanna on Instagram @dietitiandeanna or @online.entrepreneur.academy