If you’ve ever wondered about how to take control of your finances as a female, this is all what we’re doing on this episode of DEATS. About a month ago, I decided to hire a financial advisor. I’m so proud of how far I’ve come in my life; my financial journey just going from like a side hustle to a seven figure business is wild I cannot believe I’m in this space.
We have our personal finance mentor Mal on episode 59 , and she is dedicated to helping others achieve financial freedom. She works on resonating with millennial women and helps empower them to feel good about their finances and not feel intimidated when it comes to negotiating, talking about money, or investing. Mal is sharing how she stays authentic on social media about her finances, how to better understand your revenue, and ways we can help our kids grow up with a strong money mindset.
In this episode, we cover:
- How Mal became a personal finance guru
- Keeping it real on Instagram when it comes to talking about money and finances
- What does it mean to be “financially naked”
- Mal’s signature program
- Tips on how to better understand revenue
- The power of investing in your business
- Mindset shifts going from shopping addict to personal finance guru
- Ways to release those limiting money blocks and how to help your children grow up with a positive money mindset
To connect with Mal:
This episode is sponsored by the Online Entrepreneur Academy. Are you a dietitian or female wellness expert that’s feeling undervalued in your job? Not passionate about what you’re doing, or are you working one to one with clients now and want to scale your private practice to group an online coach courses and programs, then OEA is perfect for you. This is a three month high touch coaching program and we are currently enrolling for our next cohort.