Brooke Sager is a lifestyle entrepreneur for six and seven figure female business owners as well as a great friend of mine. I first hired Brooke in the fall of 2020, shortly after I left my full time job, to help with my Cyber Monday launch, which hit six figures, tripling what I had done in the past.
In today’s episode, she shares seven non negotiables so you can stop letting work control your life. Brooke shares about boundaries when it comes to checking your phone, communicating with clients, Sunday Power Hours, time sprints, Summer Fridays, and so much more. You will definitely be motivated to dream bigger, hit your goals, and move on to the next.
Tune in to hear:
• Brooke’s background, including her biggest curveballs
• How to stop letting work control your life
• Waking up early for success
• How to add a SOWT analysis into your power hour
• Brooke’s don’t ask, don’t tell policy about work
• Implementing Summer Fridays as a business owner
• The importance of setting goals and boundaries
Connect with Brooke: @theblairehouse
This episode is sponsored by the Online Entrepreneur Academy. Are you a dietitian or female wellness expert that’s feeling undervalued in your job? Not passionate about what you’re doing, or are you working one to one with clients now and want to scale your private practice to group an online coach courses and programs, then OEA is perfect for you. This is a three month high touch coaching program and we are currently enrolling for our next cohort.
Apply for the Online Entrepreneur Academy here.