Episode 8 of Deats with Deanna is a candid Q&A conversation about pregnancy, nutrition, and my journey with motherhood. These questions come straight from my followers so I appreciate you taking the time to send these in!
You’ll hear my answers to the following questions:
- Have you ever felt down and struggled with feeling like yourself?
- How do you deal with anxiety and eating healthy during your pregnancy?
- Did you get the vaccine while pregnant?
- How much weight have I gained?
- How do you handle being a soon-to-be mom and a business owner?
- How to deal with body changes and pregnancy weight gain?
- How have your sexual desires and appetite changed since pregnancy?
- How do you get back into exercise after your first-trimester nausea?
- How do you buy clothes as a pregnant woman and deal with your changing and growing body?
- Extra body image tips whether pregnant or not!
I want to personally thank you for being a podcast listener and blog reader. Please make sure you leave me a 5-star review because that means the world to me, I read every single one. I truly tear up over how much my words can make an impact on you. I just want to show up for you guys, and the best way possible. And I’m so honored, you’re here and listening. Head to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast platform to hear my full discussion on Deats with Deanna and click here to join the waitlist for my next opening for Food Freedom Breakthrough in January 2022.
[…] Pregnancy Q&A Podcast: https://dietitiandeanna.com/2021/09/27/answering-your-pregnancy-questions-weight-gain-nutrition-tip… […]