For this week’s newest Deats with Deanna, I sat down with Sammy Previte, a Registered Dietitian, Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, Certified Personal Trainer, owner of Find Food Freedom, co-host of What The Actual Fork Podcast and host of the Find Food Freedom Podcast. We talked a lot about mindset shifts around food, your eating habits, and even dive into her TikTok growth.
In episode 7 you’ll hear:
- A discussion on food freedom, dieting and a candid recap of Sammy’s year about dealing with infertility and undergoing IVF.
- The big switch – Sammy’s transition from being a dietitian to an “anti”-dietitian.
- Ways you can create a healthy relationship around alcohol and how you can apply the same mentality towards it as intuitive eating.
- How Sammy found TikTok “fame”, how it changed her approach to running her practice, and how to grow your social media platform in 2021.
- Sammy’s thoughts about critics, the pressure of social media, criticisms about her body and how she handles hard questions and uncomfortable conversations.
- How you can begin to eat foods without guilt when you start out on the journey of intuitive eating.
- Sammy’s favorite life tips.
Sammy and I discussed such important topics and while discussing her Fuck Diet Culture Friday, she had a lot to say. Head to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast platform to hear my full discussion on Deats with Deanna with Sammy Previte, and click here to join the waitlist for my next opening for Food Freedom Breakthrough in January 2022.