Today’s episode I am joined by Heather Lasco, a registered dietitian and founder of Confidently NourishED, a group practice that specializes in helping people with eating disorders, disordered eating, and weight inclusive care for chronic conditions. She is passionate about helping people heal their relationship with food.
Heather shares the importance of being a health focused practice in a world full of weight loss focused content. She aims to break through the misinformation to provide educational, compassionate and helpful guidance.
If you have ever been curious as to what being a eating disorder dietitian, tune into today’s episode where we cover:
- Creating accountability in your business and life
- How social media impacts our body image
- The ebbs and flows of being an eating disorder dietitian
- The importance of reaching out and asking for help
- How eating disorders have risen since the pandemic
- The controversy of working as an eating disorder dietitian
Connect with Heather:
This episode is sponsored by Online Entrepreneur Academy. Are you a dietitian or female wellness expert that’s feeling undervalued in your job? Not passionate about what you’re doing, or are you working one to one with clients now and want to scale your private practice to group an online coach courses and programs, then OEA is perfect for you. This is a three month high touch coaching program and we are currently enrolling for our next cohort.
Apply for the Online Entrepreneur Academy here.